Friday, September 21, 2007

This is the stressful part....

We had ER this morning. I did pretty well until it came time to get the IV. The last person that stuck me for an IV had me in tears. I know that it isn't a pleasant process, but it shouldn't feel like someone is rooting around in your hand with an ice pick! Anyways, the nurse was very nice and got it on the first try. It hardly hurt at all!

Jason told me that we got 4 (maybe 5) eggs. Not sure how he doesn't know the exact number, but I'm not going to stress about it. Hopefully we'll get good news tomorrow and we'll have something to transfer on Monday.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm glad the ER went well - aside from taking the blood. Ouchie!

I can't wait to hear the fertilization report! Grow, babies, grow!

Jennifer said...

I'm praying for a stellar fert report!! Sending tons of healthy growing vibes to those embies in the lab!!!