Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Trigger happy!

Well, I couldn't have picked a worse time to do IVF. One of the teachers on my team quit and I will get 5 new kids on Friday. But, I won't be there to meet them or get them settled into my room. I'll be asleep on a table getting a needle stuck up my whoo ha. Good times. Oh, and I hopefully won't be there the following Monday through Wednesday. So, basically I will meet my new kids on Thursday.

Anyways, we got to trigger tonight. The shots are starting to hurt a little. I guess because my hiney is getting sore.

Hoping for a few good eggs on Friday. Fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I've been stalking your chart and was so excited to see that you triggered last night!! I can't wait to hear how your little embies are doing. Grow grow grow!

Jennifer

M said...

Wooo hooo!!! My fingers are crossed for you too. I hope you get some fabulous embies.

Anonymous said...

Just checking in to see how your ER went today! I'm anxiously waiting for an update!

Jennifer