Sunday, October 21, 2007

It wasn't THAT bad

Today was the first day that I have gotten onto the computer and it was so nice to see all of the supportive comments. I am really reminded of the community of IF out there and how supportive you all are! I have often replied to posts or blogs of people that I don't know for BFNs, miscarriages, or BFPs and wondered if it meant anything to them. I can tell you that from my experience it does mean something.

Warning - TMI ahead. Well, I started bleeding on Thursday and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Not really any cramping either. And it appears that it is over. So, I start BCPs tonight and we wait. I am waiting for the crying to start (not that I haven't cried), but it hasn't. I'm not sure if it is because I am numb to all this or if I just haven't reached that phase yet. I don't really remember crying a lot after the ectopic. But this is a little different. I just thought the ectopic was bad luck. I'm having a hard time believing that 2 losses in 4 months is bad luck.

I haven't actually finished the adoption paperwork yet, but I am hoping I'll have some time to work on it within the next couple of days. Maybe at work (tee hee).

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I'm thinking of you and hoping things are going okay. XOXO